Monday, April 18, 2011

Bad week

It's been a bad week in just about all respects. Diet, exercise, sleep, homework, and interpersonally. It started with my birthday, which actually went fine in most senses, but precipitated a landslide of alcohol, grease, and chocolate. This was to be expected. However, then there was lots of alcohol and chocolate around, and taking the day off from homework resulted in a lot more pile-up midweek than I was expecting. Like, staying up til 2:30 in the morning on Wednesday finishing a lab report (this was exacerbated by some unforseeable computer troubles too). Naturally I prioritized getting a minimum of 5 hours of sleep over exercise, and then at the end of the week moving didn't go terribly smoothly either, so basically everything just crumbled. I'm not going to go through the list of questions I made up last time because, well, it's past midnight, and I'd like to get this week off to a better start. I have a nice healthy sandwich and some fruits packed for tomorrow, and we'll see if I can drag myself up early enough for a run, but at any rate, since we ARE now moved I'll be gaining some homework time with every commute that's cut in half. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment