Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Pants-a-dance

My current pants, the ones that are labeled 13 but are obviously really 10, the ones that all of a sudden fit perfectly a week and a half ago, are starting to sag off my hips. The weirdest thing being, I've only lost about 2 pounds. I was 164.6 coming back from my trip, bumped up to 165.6 within a few days, wore the pants, now registering 163.4. It may be that they are loosening up from wear. If that's the case, they'll tighten again when I wash them. If not, I hope they last another 3-5 pounds because my next pair of pants, the free-box 8, are not quite to the point where I want to wear them. They fit, but if I wore them now I think I would stretch them a bit and I want them to last as long as they can because when they become big I will have to buy new pants. As an independent check, since I only acquired these two pairs of pants within the last month and neither of them new, the old 10P is a little loose. I would wear them if they didn't have a hole, and they would probably slip about as much as the current pants do. It's so weird to be between an 8 and a 10 now. I was briefly at that point last summer, but then I went to school and gained 20 pounds. To think that by the time I reach my goal weight I'll probably be a 6, or maybe even a 4 at this rate! I've never been that small. My mom, who's always been my model of slender beauty, wears 6s. It's pretty exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment