Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Normal weight, overweight

Normal weight, overweight, normal weight, overweight...

It's just a number. In reality, the difference between 149.6 and 150.2 is completely trivial.

I think it's hilarious that I'm at the "overweight" boundary, with >30% body fat, wearing a size 6.

I went to the gym this morning and it wasn't enough. I burned a fine amount of calories, but I wanted to keep going, I want to exercise for at least an hour to burn through all the energy. After 32 minutes I had to hop off the elliptical and it felt like I hardly did anything. At lunch I went for a walk, it was nice.

And then I come home and my boyfriend has made dessert. He pulls it out after dinner and it is... peanut butter fudge. I look at it, raise my eyebrow in amusement, run and get my calculator. He tells me what went into it. I calculate and... FIVE THOUSAND CALORIES in the whole pan. 330 for a piece about 1-1/2 inches square. It's amazing you can even get calories that concentrated. Oh well, yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment