Saturday, November 20, 2010

Weekly weigh-in

I'm getting rather tired of all the archiving I do here of food journals and exercise log and everything, so if someone starts following who is interested in seeing it, I'll consider posting it again, but for now I'm going to stop because it's kind of tedious.

Today I weigh 148.8 pounds at 32.1% body fat. That's 1.0 pound down from last week, so, good, I guess. I have to remind myself not to jump my mind ahead the whole 15 pounds but instead to just focus on losing 5 pounds before Solstice. If I pay attention, that's really not too slow to notice. It would have been a few months ago, but each pound matters more when you're lighter. In 140s, 5 pounds is actually a relatively visible amount.

My lean body mass, as I said recently, seems to be stabilizing. If it stays the same as it is now the whole way down, I will hit my final weight goal at around 26% body fat. That's not too bad. Only a little bit of further loss, or reshaping, would be necessary at that point.

I've really been slacking off on my pull-ups - I haven't done any in probably a month. It's hard to find the time when I have my yoga classes and try to push the cardio on other days. However, I have made some progress in push-ups, because yoga involves plenty of plank work. I haven't been recording my extra practice, though, in part because I do very few at a time. I need to get back to recording every strength exercise I do - even if it's only a few push-ups - so as to keep my motivation and keep doing them regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment