Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Testing

As a test of my "healthy diet" standards, I'm evaluating what I ate today and what I'm planning to eat tomorrow. Let's see how it works out.

Today:
4 fruits and veggies (not quite 5 but not bad)
Egg/toast, tuna/bread, rice/beans meal pairs (good)

2 dairy (good)
290/1605 "empty" calories = 18% (a bit high...)

Tomorrow:
4-5 fruits and veggies depending (getting there)
Oatmeal/yogurt, peanut butter/bread, chicken/potatoes meal pairs (good)
2 dairy (good)
145/1670 "empty" calories = 9% (wow nice)

Hopefully by monitoring, especially the produce and empty calories, I can get this really good and still feel alright when eating fairly low calorie. I hope I can get it so that my calorie counts are routinely in the 1500s (as they've been routinely in the 1600s for a while).

No comments:

Post a Comment