Saturday, October 2, 2010

What is wrong with me???

I had eaten a normal breakfast, then a snack after shopping, kinda skipped lunch by drinking a carton of chocolate soymilk instead. Then I had normal dinner and I was at a perfectly reasonable 1650 calories.

Then I really wanted my protein bar - my ThinkThin bar, haha - and so I ate it. Nom nom nom. And then I calculated everything and entered my calories and saw I was still at a deficit of 162. And then I ran downstairs and made bread and butter, meaning to stick together 150, but ending up with 200. I added it up again and found myself at a surplus of 38.

And now I'm sitting here, feeling a little uncomfortably stuffed, and food-dazed. And STILL I am thinking of actually walking over to the store and getting an ice cream cup, which I KNOW is 300 extra calories and will not make me feel any better.

But it sounds so good.

What the hell is wrong with me? Is this my body's cruel way of saying "nyah, nyah, won't let you maintain me below 160!"? Fuuuck that shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment