Tuesday, August 17, 2010

168.0

Another .8 in a day? Really? If this is what happens after breaking a plateau, then I'm groovin' it. Or maybe it's the bike-trip metabolism boost doing it's job. Either way, at this rate I could definitely be at 166.2 before school. I've also got a satisfactory bodyfat reading of 36.9% so I think the dehydration hedge is fading away.

Anyway, I'm leaving for almost a week - will be back next Sunday night. I was going to set 168.0-168.2 as my hope for the next weigh-in, but WTF, I'm already there. So I'll be conservative and hope for 167.4-167.6. I probably won't be able to do any pull-up practice without the assist machine, but I should be able to get in some push-ups and dips and I brought my running gear. Like last time I went camping (not the bike trip, but earlier in the summer) I'll try to get some exercise but probably mostly focus on aiming low calorie.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment