Monday, July 19, 2010

I can wear jeans again!

Tried on my two pairs of jeans that have been languishing in the closet. They both fit! The 10P would still be a little uncomfortable to sit down in for extended periods, but I'm wearing the straight 10 right now. It has a hole I need to patch, no doubt caused by my previous expansion, but it's not straining and I don't think it will break again once I fix it.

I'm enjoying the prominence of my collarbone, which can henceforth be (dare I say it?) "thinspiration" for me. (Don't look at me like that. Just because anorexics came up with it doesn't mean it's not a clever word.) I'm back to 170 today and ate 1345 calories yesterday. I swear I'm not trying to negate my booster day, but I'm really not hungry after overeating that much. And I did eat four times yesterday... they just were small amounts, I guess. It was entirely a coincidence that my boyfriend decided to make virtually-no-calorie miso soup for dinner, too, and I indulged in a beer because I knew I'd be way below target anyway. So, not my fault? But maybe my lower booster cap will cause me not to rebound like that. I do worry that when I overeat and then undereat the next day that I'm canceling out the metabolic effect I'm supposed to get by eating a lot. Anyway... enjoying life, enjoying my clavicle and my reclaimed pants. Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment