Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Microgoal #2 reached!

Today I weigh 170. Even if it bounces back up a little before the next drop, I've touched it. To celebrate I changed my background - I figured it could be a little lighter and brighter.

170 is the top of acceptable weight for me. Along with the mortifying discovery of "fat people health issues," one of the things that made me decide enough was enough was looking at my backside in the locker room and realizing my butt looked like a caricature of obesity. ("You're supposed to tell me that!" I exclaimed to my boyfriend that night.) Today I looked in the mirror and thought it looked reasonably tight. At 170, my butt doesn't look obese, my upper abdominal fat doesn't protrude more than my lower abdominal fat, and there isn't a roll of back fat creeping around from my breasts. It's good.

I also felt my arm today and it seemed a lot harder that usual, although the size doesn't seem to be changing. My trapezius has become noticeable and my triceps perceptible. Funny thing though, my veins are becoming way more visible than I remember them ever being. They don't protrude or anything but I see the little blue threads more clearly all over, especially on my feet after I exercise.

I'll post yesterday's calorie count with today's stats later. At any rate, my "weight vs. time" chart is long enough to look pretty good, so I'll post it:


No comments:

Post a Comment