Monday, July 5, 2010

Post party

Surprise surprise, I'm not very hungry this morning. I had some coffee and a bowl of cereal because skipping breakfast is bad. Really surprise though, I still weigh 172. Or rather, I weighed 174 first thing, but after a shower came in at 172. This raises interesting questions about the net water effect of a shower, or perhaps about the accuracy and precision of my analog scale. I should get a digital one and "recalibrate" eventually, but it's far from the top of my priority list for my money. Anyone know of an inexpensive, but reasonably accurate (error < 1lb) digital scale?

I'm going to go buy a new pair of running shoes today, and my parents gave me a yoga ball yesterday, so now at work I can sit on my ass in a way that burns more calories. It it not adequately inflated at the moment, but tomorrow I'll go to the sport center and ask them to pump it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment