Monday, June 14, 2010

Analysis

See, the thing is, I had a plan for my munchies. I didn't just go smoke pot without considering that. My plan was that if I got too munchy before dinner, I would make myself tea - either some of the tea we've bought or one of the million kinds left behind by a previous roommate - and then, dinner would probably happen right about the time it really kicked in. I just didn't know or forgot a few things.

It seemed to be working really well at first, actually. I didn't need to use my tea plan before dinner. Then I ate dinner.

1. The first problem was I forgot that munchies are triggered. Eventually you will get really hungry in a primary way, but mostly, it's when you START eating that you want to CONTINUE.

2. The second problem was I thought for sure there would be some nice fruity tea somewhere in the pantry. Something like the raspberry tea I had in the morning when we were out. There wasn't.

So after dinner I had the nectarine, because my boyfriend put it in my head and I thought it's just fruit, and then I still felt like eating so I went to find tea. Couldn't find any fruity herbal tea, didn't want black tea at night, so I found this lovely green tea and the tin was empty. There was no tea that suited me so I made peppermint and added chocolate mix to it for hot cocoa and then after that it was just kinda like fuck it.

I have a coupon for 65c off a certain brand of tea, so I am going to WALK to the store after work today and get some raspberry tea. Preferably raspberry GREEN tea so that there is a trace of caffeine and a dose of possibly-metabolism-enhancing definitely-free-radical-cleaning-up catechins. And it will be delicious and tame my future munchies.

No comments:

Post a Comment